IMPACT Environment for precast concrete elements lets you calculate your greenhouse gas emissions (CO2) - for modules A1-A3 in EN 15804, this enables the user to do a detailed Life-Cycle Assessment calculation (LCA calculation).
The calculation of CO2 is done directly in IMPACT and can be done on a specific element or for an entire project. The IMPACT database is connected directly to Bionovas One Click LCA with access to more than 10000+ materials. To perform a full LCA calculation you complete your calculations in One Click LCA.
Some key features of IMPACT Environment module:
- Compare material options in your project and find the most carbon-neutral solution
- Evaluate how different options affect the carbon performance and how it changes during the project
- Gather data for the first 3 modules of a full LCA calculation, EN 15804 EPD calculation modules A1-A3 in IMPACT. Complete the full LCA calculation in One Click LCA
- Volumes and materials of the elements are already known in the project in IMPACT
- Save time by using the data in your IMPACT database
Some key features about One Click LCA from Bionova:
- One Click LCA quantifies all impacts that influence CO2 emissions
- Automate the calculations from IMPACT and get immediate carbon result
- The worldwide database includes 10000+ materials that sync with IMPACT
- Compliant with BREEAM, LEED and additionally 30+ certifications
- Bionova is present in more than 50 countries
Apply for a trial version of IMPACT, or contact one of our sales representatives.