IMPACT Environmental is a 6D BIM software for precast concrete elements. It allows you to calculate greenhouse gas carbon emissions (CO2) – for modules A1-A3 in EN 15804. It this enables you to perform a detailed Life-Cycle Assessment calculation (LCA calculation) and produce your environmental declarations.
The calculation of CO2 carbon emissions with IMPACT Environmental is performed directly in the IMPACT 3D Model in the Project Manager and can be done on a specific element or for an entire project.
IMPACT Environmental connects to One Click LCA
The IMPACT Environmental database is connected directly to Bionovas One Click LCA with access to more than 10000+ materials. To perform a full LCA calculation you complete your calculations in One Click LCA and produce your environmental product declarations.
IMPACT Environmental module key features
- Compare material options in your project and find the most carbon-neutral solution
- Evaluate how different options affect the carbon performance and how it changes during the project
- Gather data for the first 3 modules of a full LCA calculation, EN 15804 EPD calculation modules A1-A3 in IMPACT. Complete the full LCA calculation in One Click LCA
- Volumes and materials of the elements are already known in the project in IMPACT Environmental
- Save time by using the data in your IMPACT database
- 6D BIM workflow with IMPACT Environmental specifically for precast concrete projects
Some key features about One Click LCA from Bionova:
- One-Click LCA quantifies all impacts that influence CO2 emissions
- Automate the calculations from IMPACT and get immediate carbon result
- The worldwide database includes 10000+ materials that sync with IMPACT
- Compliant with BREEAM, LEED, and additionally 30+ certifications
- Bionova is present in more than 50 countries