The IMPACT Slab & Prestressed Slab module helps you design and detail slabs in 3D, including automatic positioning of the cast in lifers. It generates automatic shop drawings; export files for plotters and reports. With the latest release of IMPACT 16, you can now draw slabs with any curved shape profile which is particularly helpful for designing balconies.
Any changes you make in the 3D model, plan, elevation, or on the shop drawing, are immediately updated on all corresponding drawings and models. Your whole slab design project is synchronised with all drawings automatically updated at all times.
- Design and detail slabs in 3D, including automatic positioning of the cast in lifers.
- Generate automatic shop drawings
- Export files for plotters and reports
- Draw slabs with any curved shape profile, particularly helpful for designing balconies.
- Use in combination with AutoCAD, BricsCAD, and Revit
Features of IMPACT Slab element design module include but are not limited to cast-in materials; recesses; edge details, positioning of prestressed wires/strands; cut zones, and much more. IMPACT Slab can be used as a standalone module or part of the entire IMPACT Design Suite, including all design tools. IMPACT Slab is a feature for both AutoCAD, BricsCAD, and IMPACT Revit.