IMPACT Project gives Project Managers the tools to overview, support and manage all operations of the precast project, from initial idea through to detailing, production, transportation, and even erection of the precast concrete elements.
- IMPACT Project offers a complete insight of the project in 3D, while including summaries and automatic reports for all elements.
- IMPACT streamlines the workflow by incorporating plans and time schedules into the drafting process.
- Rough planning of design, production, transportation and erection, allows for complete control of the project from the start. While each individual element is easily tracked using colour coded element statuses.
- The simulation feature, illustrates the erection sequence of the elements from start to finish, providing better scheduling and understanding of the actual erection process.
- IMPACT Project not only works with IMPACT Design, but also with exports from other software such as Tekla, or with .Xml or .Excel Files.
|Latest Videos from IMPACT User Conference 2018|
IMPACT Project - Håkan Hansson & Niklas Palmgren