IMPACT Go brings the ability to gain access to the BIM model from anywhere at any time, with the convenience of mobile phone applications.
IMPACT Go is a supplemental application to the IMPACT suite of Structural construction software. IMPACT is a family of BIM software that provides the necessary tools for the precast concrete industry to efficiently manage, design, produce, transport and erect prefabricated concrete elements. IMPACT Go enables tracking of element status with detailed information. Ability to scan QR codes to update the BIM database about element status.
The main features of IMPACT Go are:
- Using QR-codes or search to add Elements, Casts, Stacks or Transports to the main list.
- Manage storage locations
- View element status, and changing the status
- Set Cast Units to Produced
- Set Transport status to Call Off or Delivered
- Manage Rejections and Disorders
- Perform Element Controls
Apply for a trial version of IMPACT, or contact one of our sales representatives.
Click on Get Started Now for more information, a trial, pricing and options.