FEM-Design helps engineers world wide to get full control over their structural analysis.
Fully automated structural design software for the building industry. Build your models, add your loads, do your structural design and create your report. Fast and simple.
How are we different than our competitors?
Concrete: Originally, FEM-Design was made for concrete structures. This is unique, since almost any other FEM software made their engine on linear elastic materials.
In our analysis process we deal with automatic peak smoothing, mesh adaption and redistribution of internal forces due to local crack behaviors. It is easy to model edge connections correctly, which made FEM Design the favorite software for PRE-Fab building analysis.
3D Soil: How does the soil behavior affect the load and stress distribution in a building? With our non-linear Mohr-Coulomb soil model you get the answer. Read more in our Modules tab.
Steel, Timber and Foundations: Of course FEM-Design also supports Steel, Timber and Foundation structures, but this is common for most modern FEM software.
The Silo, Copenhagen Gronttorvet, Copenhagen Victoria Tower, Stockholm
FEM-Design is an advanced modeling software for finite element analysis and design of load-bearing concrete, steel, timber and foundation structures according to Eurocode with NA. The unique user-friendly working environment is based on the familiar CAD tools what makes the model creation and structure editing simple and intuitive. The quick and easy nature of FEM-Design makes it ideal for all types of construction tasks from single element design to global stability analysis of large structures and makes it the best practical tool for structural engineers.
The unique user-friendly working environment is based on the familiar CAD tools what makes the model creation and structure editing simple and intuitive. The quick and easy nature of FEM-Design makes it ideal for all types of construction tasks from single element design to global stability analysis of large structures and makes it the best practical tool for structural engineers.
- The structural model is created easily in 3D with intuitive CAD-tools or imported from BIM-software.
- The finite element mesh is generated and optimized automatically.
- The Auto Design feature helps to choose the most efficient cross-section or reinforcement arrangement
- Resultant and connection forces in shell elements can be easily assessed.
- Results are shown in a variety of 3D-graphs, contour lines, color palettes or sections.
- Auto-updated project reports can be created from within the built-in FEM-Design documentation editor.
- Linear static analysis for all structure types
- Linear elastic + ideal plastic behaviur of supports, edge connections and trusses.
- Static analysis according to second order theory for spatial structures, global stability analysis-buckling shapes and critical loads for spatial structures
- Dynamic analysis-vibration shapes and eigen frequencies for all structure types
- Seismic calculation-response spectra method for 3D models
- Non-linear static analysis-supports resisting only compression
- Cracking analysis-tracking of the cracking process
- 3D FEM Mohr Coulomb soil interaction
- Rigid diaphragm analysis
FEM-Design can communicate with two of the most popular modelling programs: Autodesk Revit Structure and Tekla Structures. StruSoft developed a free StruXML Revit Add-In and Tekla StruXML Export tool that makes the data transfer possible.
FEM-Design has a lot of sub products, you can find more about them here. If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our sales- or supportmanagers.
Brief introduction to analysis
Brief introduction to Concrete Design
Brief introduction to Timber Design
Brief introduction to Geotechnics
All learning videos are found here: Videos
All StruSoft software are downloaded through StruSoft Installer
Before you download, make sure that you have a valid license. If you want to apply for a trial, please click Get started now.
Download StruSoft installer Here
- Without valid licence, the programs will work in DEMO mode.
|FEM-Design Brochure (ENG)|
|Steel Join Brochure (ENG)|
|Steel Join Brochure (SWE)|
|FEM-Design - 3D Soil (ENG)|
|FEM-Design - 3D Soil (SWE)|
FEM-Design can communicate with two of the most popular modelling programs: Autodesk Revit Structure and Tekla Structures. StruSoft developed a free StruXML Revit Add-In and Tekla StruXML Tools that make the data transfer possible. Find out more about them below.
|Revit link to FEM-Design|
|Sweden, Worldwideemail@example.com||+46 (0)40 530 190|
|Norwayfirstname.lastname@example.org||+47 45 40 13 54|
|Finlandemail@example.com||+358 (0)50 545 2200|
|Estoniafirstname.lastname@example.org||+372 566 22 559|
|Denmarkemail@example.com||+45 7070 7307|
|United Kingdomfirstname.lastname@example.org||+44 2077 248 302|