StruSoft makes life easy for -building, structural design- and architectural engineers who work with analysis and design of buildings, structural engineering, 3D modeling, detailing, assembly etc. We provide highly specialized software in “Structural Analysis & Design” – all essential tools for the entire building industry of construction companies, engineering firms and consulting companies. Our software helps our clients saving time and money by increasing the quality, efficiency and productivity when engineering buildings.
StruSoft’s software comes in 5 applications – FEM-Design, WIN-Statik, PRE-Stress, IMPACT and VIP-Energy. All proprietary software packages are built upon 30 years of experience, close corporation with our clients and a visionary and innovative approach to structural analysis and design. The programs give users key insights and knowledge to handle complex, mission-critical building analysis & design challenges. Our hallmark is an outstanding performance in combination with the advanced but user-friendly interface. That is why 10,000+ users with 1,000+ clients in 20+ countries already is part of our community.
StruSoft has local sales and support offices in Sweden, Denmark, UK, Estonia, India and United Arab Emirates. Headquarters is located in Sweden and development centers are further established in Denmark, Sweden, Hungary and India. We are unique due to our commitment to provide the best service and support in every local market.
- 2015 StruSoft opens a sales & support office in Estonia
- 2014 StruSoft opens a sales office in Turkey
- 2014 StruSoft changes name from Structural Design Software in Europe AB to StruSoft AB
- 2013 StruSoft Australia, subsidiary company founded in Australia
- 2012 StruSoft DK, branch office founded in Denmark
- 2011 StruEngineers (india) Pvt. Ltd., subsidiary company founded in India
- 2009 StruSoft UK, branch office founded in England
- 2008 StruSoft FZE, sales office founded in Dubai
- 2006 Purchase of own office building in Malmö (Villa Suprême)
- 2002 Structural Design Software in Europe AB is founded as an independent private company
- 1999 Skanska combines all computer activities including Skanska Software into Skanska IT Solutions
- 1997 Kft Hungary founded as a development company for FEM-Design in Hungary (today StruSoft Kft)
- 1997 Skanska Software AB founded
- 1993 Purchase of Convergensia CAD, which will be the basic platform for FEM-Design
- 1991 Development of IMPACT starts
- 1989 Skanska Software develops the first Microsoft Windows program (WIN-Statik) in Sweden
- 1986 Skanska’s computer department establishes Skanska Software as a separate business unit
- 1982 Skanska Construction starts co-operation with Arup in England regarding software for analysis and design (Oasys – basic platform for current WIN-Statik)