IMPACT Project gives Project Managers the tools to overview, support and manage all operations of the precast project, from initial idea through to detailing, production, transportation, and even erection of the precast concrete elements.
- IMPACT Project offers a complete insight into the project in 3D while including summaries and automatic reports for all elements.
- IMPACT streamlines the workflow by incorporating plans and time schedules into the drafting process.
- Rough planning of design, production, transportation, erection, and allows for complete control of the project from the start. While each individual element is easily tracked using color-coded element statuses.
- The simulation feature, illustrates the erection sequence of the elements from start to finish, providing better scheduling and understanding of the actual erection process.
- IMPACT Project not only works with IMPACT Design, but also with exports from other software such as Tekla, or with XML or Excel Files.
Apply for a trial version of IMPACT, or contact one of our sales representatives.
|Latest videos from the IMPACT User Conference 2019|
IMPACT Project - Håkan Hansson
IMPACT Calculation & PRE-Stress Fredrik Lagerström and Pierre Olsson