With the 2020 second quarterly release of IMPACT, Tender Quantities is now introduced.
Tender Quantities is a fantastic tool, that lets you plan your production capacity ahead for months in a matter of minutes!
The first step is to check the already existing workload in the IMPACT Resource Manager - The red lines show the maximum capacity. On the screenshot below, we see there is some capacity for the factory, and this must be fully utilized.
By merely adding the project information, elements by type in mass, area, pieces, or similar, you will see the capacity needed very quickly and can match it against the existing workload. In the case below, the orange and blue are new quantity projects that are only capacity planned in this way. In Quantities, you see them together with all the rough and fine planned elements already planned for production.
The main feature of IMPACT Tender Quantities are:
- Plan the capacity of your factories very quickly in order to get back to your customer with a rough delivery time.
- Match capacity with other already planned projects
- Quick and easy overview of the whole factory in a chosen period, switching quickly between different factories as well
- Split elements into different production groups
- Filter on specific projects if needed
- Use parameters such as Mass, Area, Length, Pieces and Volume
Get Started Now
Do you want to realize a BIM workflow and improve your precast design; production and projects?
Do you want to make your precast elements right; first time; on time; every time?
Are you interested in finding out more, or would you like a showcase? Click Get started now.