FEM-Design 17.01.003 contains one very significant addition to the program's functionality.
Based on many user requestes, we developed Labeled sections. The aim of this feature is to allow listing results of shells along user-defined sections.
Define Labeled Section
There are two definition options:
- Line by selection
There are two way of naming the labeled sections
- If Automatic name is checked, section's name is generated automatically according to the ID of the selected shell and the Options given in the tool window according to this schema: [Prefix]Shell identifier.Structural position number[Postfix]. Example: RES_W.1, WS013.1_RES. If named result section already exists with this name, and extra number is added to it: RES_W.1_1, RES_W.1_2, RES_W.1_3, etc.
- If Automatic name is NOT checked, section's name is generated based on the User defined Name tag according to the schema: [Name].Position number. Example: RS.1, RS.2, RS.3, etc.
If there are Labeled sections selected, the following new tables appear in the List tables dialog:
- (Load cases/Construction stages/Load combinations) Labeled sections, Internal forces
- (Max. of load combinations/Max. of load groups) Labeled sections, Internal forces (+)
- (Max. of load combinations/Max. of load groups) Labeled sections, Internal forces (-)
In Options… dialog following options are available:
Listed table, if second option is selected: