StruSoft is pleased to announce a new addition to the IMPACT Project manager - Crane capacity checks directly in the model view.
The new Crane tab in IMPACT Project manager makes it possible to instantly add cranes with their carrying capacities, directly in the 3D model view.
Simply add a crane in the 3D plane, do a load check, and the elements will be either green or red.
The main features available with Cranes are:
- Add cranes with capacities specified
- Place cranes according to the building
- Limit cranes to Phases, buildings, or floors.
- Restrict angles
- "1 click" project crane checks Red or Green
- Optimise erection sequence with crane placement and capacity
Get Started Now
Do you want to realise a BIM workflow and improve your precast design; production and projects?
Do you want to make your precast elements right; first time; on time; every time?
Are you interested in finding out more, or would you like a showcase? Click Get started now.
Read more about IMPACT Here.