StruSoft are hosting a free webinar to showcase the brand new Beam & Block (T-Beam) module in IMPACT.
During this webinar we will give a live walkthrough of Beam & Block v1.0 and detail the ground floor of a house project, showing an overview of the features and possibilities that have been developed over the last 6 months in IMPACT AutoCAD/BricsCAD.
The Beam & Block live showcase will cover:
- Create a new Project in the IMPACT Project Manager;
- Import an X-Ref of a housing project;
- Create any T-Beam definition;
- Create any block definition;
- Choose number of T-Beams to match loading/layout conditions;
- Divide and save the Project into Bay areas;
- Detail a Beam & Block floor layout;
- Auto spacing of T-Beams;
- Create openings (circular and rectangular);
- Cut blocks;
- Mirror Bays;
- Create an automatic schedule of beams and blocks for the Project;
- Import the detailed floor layout into the IMPACT Project Manager and visualise in full 3D;
- Plan and show a 3D animation of the erection sequence of the beam & block floor installation;
- Create different floor levels;
- Combine into one Projects with other precast elements i.e. hollowcore slabs;
- Export to IFC Format for BIM collaboration
You will have the chance to ask questions during and after the webinar.
The webinar is hosted by Paul Tate and Suhas Mohol on Wednesday 14th October at 13:30GMT / 14:30CET and will be about 45 minutes long.
To register for this free webinar please click on the yellow "Register Now" button which will take you to the Go To Webinar registration page.
We look forward to seeing you there.
VP | Marketing
Tel: +44 (0)7979 690 016