StruSoft are seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our Central Marketing team. The ideal candidate will have experience with marketing automation platforms, WordPress and analytics tools.
You will be responsible for connecting and integrating different platforms, creating and implementing automation flows, and analyzing data to improve the performance of our marketing campaigns.
Additionally, you will be responsible for data entry and manipulation in order to organize data in our CRM.
You should have experience in WordPress, working with CRM and email marketing platforms, and utilizing analytics tools. Additionally, you should possess strong problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Connect and integrate different platforms to streamline marketing processes (we work with Zapier, WordPress, WebCRM, ActiveCampaign, Google Analytics, and others).
- Create and implement automation flows to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our campaigns.
- Analyse data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Work with the central marketing team to develop and implement new features on the company website using WordPress.
- Provide support and troubleshoot any issues with marketing automation processes.
- Data entry and manipulation to organize data in our CRM.
We’d love to see:
- Experience in technical marketing/marketing automation, WordPress, ActiveCampaign, and Google Analytics.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, Excel for data manipulation, WordPress, and analytics tools.
- Experience with CRM and email marketing platforms.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data.
- Experience with automation tools such as Zapier.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with data entry and manipulation is a plus.
- Studies in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, or related field.
- Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken.
Some examples of tasks the new colleague should perform:
- Continuously monitoring and optimizing automation flows to improve performance.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to develop new flows and campaigns, and implementing them using marketing automation tools.
- Developing and maintaining custom scripts and integrations to enhance the functionality of the CRM and other platforms.
- Continuously analyzing website traffic data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Keeping the company website up-to-date with the latest features and improvements using WordPress.
- Managing and maintaining the company’s Google Analytics account, creating and maintaining reports, and providing insights on website performance.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of lead generation strategies, including creating and deploying forms and landing pages
- Help the sales team with automation workflows to simplify their work
- Continuously monitoring and maintaining data hygiene in WordPress, CRM, and ActiveCampaign, ensuring that data is accurate and up-to-date.
Challenges in doing this job:
- Be a Marketing Automation Specialist and develop your practical skills in this role by adapting to challenges as they arise whilst supporting your team.
- Support the Growth Marketing Manager in creating a central marketing team with core expertise and skills to support marketing specialists within the business units.
- Take full responsibility for assigned marketing tasks. Ensure that all assigned marketing tasks are well executed, delivered on time, to high quality, and with consistency in branding and content across our different software (Business Units & External Companies).
- Ability to work remotely, keep self-motivated, and liaise with people in different time zones.
- To recognize StruSoft are going through a forming phase with the Marketing Team, to be patient and support the others to develop skills and know-how.
StruSoft is an innovative Swedish software company with more than 40 years of experience developing specialist applications for structural analysis, design, 3D modeling, collaboration, and energy for the building industry.
We develop our software in close cooperation with our Users, with a visionary and innovative approach to structural analysis and design. With outstanding technical performance and User-friendly interfaces, our software portfolio generates insights and the necessary knowledge for handling complex, mission-critical building challenges.
Our hallmark is developing outstanding software functionality in combination with advanced features and unrivaled support. That’s why we are trusted by 2,000+ Clients with 20,000+ Users in over 40+ Countries.
Today we are a team of over 200 employees with local offices established in more than 13 countries.
We have local sales and support offices in Sweden, Denmark, the UK, Romania, Hungary, Poland, Estonia, and India. Our Headquarters are located in Malmö, Sweden.
How to Apply:
Send your CV and personal letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org