StruSoft AB is an innovative company founded in Sweden that develops and sells software for the entire construction industry. We are growing and now want to further strengthen our sales business towards existing customers. With us, you will have the opportunity to work with exciting and challenging tasks and meet most of the industry’s largest, as well as smaller, construction consultants.
We are looking for you who are interested in sales and customer relationships, as well as technical solutions in construction.
In the role of Customer Success Manager, you work with our existing customers through training, workshops, support and presentations. We address the industry’s current issues and how different design problems are handled in our calculation programs FEM-Design, WIN-Statik and PRE-Stress. The work also involves a focus on sales where you, together with the group, work actively towards sales goals.
- Close work in teams
- Stimulating customer meetings
- Further development and career opportunities
- Civil or university engineer in building construction
- At least 2 years of experience in design calculations
- You express yourself fluently in speech and writing in both Swedish and English
- B driving licence
- Knowledge of our programme systems is a merit but not a requirement
You are social, driven and care about good relationships. You take your own initiative, see opportunities and can work independently. You work in a structured way and finish what you started.
Start: By appointment
Location: Gothenburg or Malmö
We look forward to your application!
Sincerely, Isak Björhag
+46(0)768 72 81 63