For StruSoft’s PRECAST business unit and IMPACT Software
StruSoft is a software development company with the goal of providing the construction industry with the best possible software. StruSoft is a profitable and dynamically growing company with about 120 employees in 6 countries, with its own software development in Hungary, Sweden, Denmark, and India. StruSoft’s programs are well established in the market and are used today by more than 20,000 users in more than 40 countries around the world.
StruSoft are presenting a unique and excellent opportunity for an engineer to join our company in our Polish offices. Today our country manager is alone in Poland, but we are adding 2 new people as soon as possible to accommodate for the market.
You will start by working with and getting trained in our software IMPACT. And the plan is that you will quickly be able to represent the company as a business development manager, visiting customers, getting new precast factories onboarded and further develop the brand of StruSoft and IMPACT in Poland.
IMPACT is a software that has the vision to bring together design, production, and projects for prefabricated concrete structures in real time. In design, Tekla, Revit, and AutoCAD are used as graphical platforms. This is integrated with a BIM database and self-developed graphic platform for projects and production planning. See more at www.strusoft.com
In Sweden, Norway and Denmark, the program is the market leader and is used by both consultants and factories. In Poland the software is used by Pekabex, Kritter, Prekon and more.
- Represent the company and IMPACT software as a business development manager, visiting precast factories and consultants, solving their problems, and getting more companies using IMPACT.
- Support our IMPACT software in Poland, be the guy the Clients calls and trust.
- Generally, structure your own daily tasks
- Report bugs and develop features for the polish market together with our software developers.
- Experience with CAD and BIM software
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in civil engineering or other relevant area.
- You have a well-founded interest and good knowledge in general for IT
- Can multitask and keep track of several things at the same time
- Good problem-solving skills, practical thinking, engineering mindset
- Fluent in English
- Native speaker In Polish
- 2-5 years working Experience (Or more)
- Working experience within the precast concrete industry is a benefit.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit
What we offer:
- Full time position
- Competitive salary
- All necessary equipment like Phone, Laptop, Headset
- Working independently and purposefully. You will work in a global team with several colleagues
StruSoft Poland’s new office in Krakow
Please send your CV as well as a short application to Head of Sales Nikolaj Stephansen. Nikolaj.firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information you are also very welcome to call on Phone: +45 26 29 30 68