FEM Design introduction course for Finland
FEM Design introduction course 19-05-2022
Welcome to this halfday FEM-Design 3D-Structure course.
This course is meant for new users, who want to learn more about modelling and simpler design tasks in FEM-Design. In this course we will model a simplified office building with a basement and assign loads to it.
In this course you are given a course license, so you don’t have to have FEM Design license in advance. You can use course license 3 weeks after the course to try features shown in the course.
This introduction course contains:
- Introduction to FEM Design user interface
- Modelling a building consisting of steel and concrete structures
- Assigning loads and generating load combinations
- Checking the model and use of model correction tools
- Analyzing frame stability by checking reactions, shear forces and deformations
- Introduction to finite element method in FEM Design
- Introduction to documentation module.
Course will be held as a webinar, where participants can ask questions.
150 € per person. Course is free if it is included in software package deal.
All prices are excl. VAT
The course fee includes course documentation (in English). We reserve the right to make changes to the course structure and the date for the course. Cancelations can be submitted free of charge up to 5 days before the start of the course, after which half the fee needs to be paid. If a cancellation is submitted later than one (1) week, the full fee for the booked course will be charged.
Payment terms are 30 days net after the completed course. Please provide any reference number that must be on the invoice!
The registration confirmation e-mail is handled manually and will be sent to you as soon as possible.