Designing of a steel structure Gbg
Welcome to participate in this course that will teach you about modelling, analysis and design of steel structures in FEM-Design.
We will also delve deep into advanced modelling tools and how they can be used in an efficient way.
This one day course contains:
* Import of drawings as a basis of modelling.
* Parametric model-function for an easy steel structure within the course model.
* Modelling of a steel structure that is being braced by trapezoidal thin steel sheets.
* 2:nd order theory, including imperfection calculations for steel structures.
* Automatic calculation of buckling lengths for steel elements.
* Moving loads and influence lines for a moving crane.
* Design of steel with regards to 1st and 2nd order theory.
* Fire design of steel members.
The course material also contains self study material for FEM-Design Steel Joint design
StruSoft Göteborg office
5.900 SEK per person: For this 1-day course
All prices are excl. VAT
The course fee includes course documentation (in English), lunch and fika. We reserve the right to make changes to the course structure and the date for the course. Cancelations can be submitted free of charge up to 15 days before the start of the course, after which half the fee needs to be paid. If a cancellation is submitted later than one (1) week, the full fee for the booked course will be charged.
Notice in writing, either to the Fredrik Lagerstrom course leader or to email@example.com. The cancellation terms above apply unless there is another specific agreement between StruSoft and the customer.
Payment terms are 30 days net after completed course. Please provide any reference number that must be on the invoice!
Registration confirmation e-mail is handled manually and will be sent to you as soon as possible.