Design of a Pedestrian Bridge with FEM-Design | Göteborg
Design of a Pedestrian Bridge with FEM-Design
Welcome to participate in this 1-day course for FEM-Design 3D Structure focusing on bridges. This is a coursed aimed at new users but also for users that want to update their professional skills in static and dynamic analysis of pedestrian bridges in FEM-Design.
The course includes a full day event where every participant brings their own computer and obtain a complete course license at the StruSoft office in Gothenburg.
- Theoretical background and introduction to:
- Influence lines with FEM-Design
- Dynamic analysis with Direct Time Integration Methods
- FE-modelling of Pedestrian bridge with shell and beam elements
- Load Case, Load Groups, and Load Combinations in FEM-Design
- Load Models acc. to EN1991-2 and Footbridges (Sétra)
- Quality Assurance of model in FEM-Design
- Cross-sectional design in ULS
- Dynamic analysis of bridge deck with Newmark’s method
- Documentation of results
Price: 5 900 SEK without VAT
The course fee includes course documentation (in English), lunch, and coffee. We reserve the right to make changes to the course structure and the date for the course. Cancelations can be submitted free of charge up to 15 days before the start of the course, after which half the fee needs to be paid. If a cancellation is submitted later than one (1) week, the full fee for the booked course will be charged.
Payment terms are 30 days net after the completed course. Please provide any reference number that must be on the invoice!
The registration confirmation e-mail is handled manually and will be sent to you as soon as possible.
About the trainer:
I am working with market development and as a technical specialist in bridge applications for FEM-Design. I have 3+ years of experience in the bridge- and civil engineering industry as a consultant. I am specialized in troubleshooting within finite element analysis and providing coaching to professional bridge engineers through webinars, coaching, and technical courses. Naturally, my curiosity benefits my clients by providing innovative ideas and adding new perspectives to understanding the solutions.