Introduction to FEM-Design – Online
StruSoft invites you to attend this halfday course in FEM-Design 3D Structure.
The course is aimed for new users that wants to learn more about modelling and easier calculations in FEM-Design.
The course is set for half a day (3 hours) and is held as a webinar online. The users has possibility to ask questions during the webinarr, unless the attendance rate is overwhelming. In that case the Q&A will be held after the event.
Topics during the course:
- Introduction in the user interface
- Modelling of a structure containing steel, timber and concrete
- Loads and load combinations
- Verification and checking the model
- Analysis of the load bearing structure with regards to reaction forces, section forces and deformations.
- Introduction to finite elements in FEM-Design
- Introduction to the documentation module
The course is held online (Invitation to the course meeting is sent in using Teams)
- 1.900 SEK per person for the online course
All prices are in SEK excl. VAT.
In the course fee a course documentation in English is provided. We reserve ourselves for changes in the course content and date for the course. Cancelations can be done free of charge up to 15 days before the course, after that 50% of the fee will be charged unless an agreement between the customer and StruSoft exists.
Cancellation must be written, either sent to the course administrator or to email@example.com.
Payment needs to be done within 30 days from the course date.
Registration: Please provide a referencenumber for the invoice if your company needs it. If it is not provided an extra fee for late invoicing might be invoked.
Verification of course registration will be sent by email and are administrated manually and will be sent to you as soon as possible.