StruSoft are delighted to announce the release of PRE-Stress Flexible Support.
This is an online tool, to help you calculate the utilisation of prestressed hollowcore slab cross sections and the deflection of supporting beams.
You can find the online tool by clicking here: Flexible Support.
You can have a go for free in the demo mode with some limited functionality but you can also get full access with a valid PRE-Stress license given via the login at the StruSoft Portal.
- Calculations are according to the upcoming FIB Bulletin 6
- Fill in the detailed and easy to navigate user interface
- Add your own, or use the predefined, hollowcore and beam elements
- Define your cross sections using polyline-defined cross sections in dxf-files
- Results contains stresses, shear stresses and utilizations in ULS and SLS
PRE-Stress Flexible support can be used in conjunction with our full prestressed concrete design software, PRE-Stress, more information can be found by clicking here.
Read the Flexible Support Theory on the PRE-Stress Wiki by clicking here.