Some of the news in VIP+ 5.2 is:
• Now it is easier to add a climate file from any given point in the world. The climate file can be imported in Input>Climate and generic information. StruSoft is reseller of climate data from Meteonorm.
• VIP+ energy flow chart can be accessed in the “Toolbar”. The energy flow chart is used to analyse changes in the energy flows.
• Different heat pumps can be saved in “Catalog data”.
• The zone connections in “zone calculations” can be saved without execution of the calculation.
• VIP+ function for calculating 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional heat flows is improved. Now it is easier to draw the 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional building parts that are necessary for the calculations. The cursor changes when it points at a line or corner. The figures geometry is easily changed by pulling the sides and corners.
• The sort of ventilation flow can be l/s,m2.